Register for an Account NOW

Register for an account now! As part of this closed community for employees of TDCJ, registrations will close from time to time. It's important that you register for access to help the community grow as well.

UPDATE: You are no longer required to use an actual email address. You will miss out on notifications, etc, but when signing up you may use a fake email address. You will gain immediate access to the forums.

Welcome to TDCJTalk.com!

News about TDCJTalk.com! Go here to find the latest info on the online community for Texas Department of Criminal Justice employees and their families
TDCJTalk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked

Welcome to TDCJTalk.com!

Postby TDCJTalk » Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:44 pm

I would like to take the time to welcome you to TDCJTalk.com! As a retired employee of the Texas Department of Criminal Justice, I feel that employees deserve a community to network, speak their mind and alert each other of issues that effect them as employees of TDCJ from a correctional officer to Warden and non-security staff.

We ask that you follow our rules. A link is located in the top menu bar and when they're updated, you'll receive a notification. We do require you to have an account, but you are welcome to use an anonymous email from Gmail, Yahoo, etc. if you're worried about your identity being revealed. We understand completely how important your privacy is to you!

Accounts will also help you earn a reputation on the site ini our ranking system and we will eventually be adding a points system that will allow you to make purchases for services using those points you accumulate just for using TDCJTalk.com!

Again, welcome, and be sure to introduce yourself in "The Lobby" forum.
I own the place, but that doesn't mean I'm perfect. Only one man is perfect and none of us are him.

Return to “TDCJTalk.com News”