Register for an Account NOW

Register for an account now! As part of this closed community for employees of TDCJ, registrations will close from time to time. It's important that you register for access to help the community grow as well.

UPDATE: You are no longer required to use an actual email address. You will miss out on notifications, etc, but when signing up you may use a fake email address. You will gain immediate access to the forums.

Points System Enabled

News about TDCJTalk.com! Go here to find the latest info on the online community for Texas Department of Criminal Justice employees and their families
TDCJTalk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked

Points System Enabled

Postby TDCJTalk » Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:57 am

Points System has been enabled. Members earn points for various actions such as creating new topics, replying to topics, the number of words in a topic or post, the number of characters in a topic or post.

There is also a lottery every 24 hours for 100,000 points.

Points can be redeemed for VIP status and other items in the near future.
I own the place, but that doesn't mean I'm perfect. Only one man is perfect and none of us are him.

Rage
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Points System Enabled

Postby Rage » Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:31 am

Due to a bug, we've temporarily disabled the point system.

TDCJTalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby TDCJTalk » Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:40 am

Rage wrote:Due to a bug, we've temporarily disabled the point system.

I am looking for a different method. It may take some time, but the system we were using allowed guest posting and we want this to be a closed community.
I own the place, but that doesn't mean I'm perfect. Only one man is perfect and none of us are him.

MightyMe
Dreamer
Dreamer

Postby MightyMe » Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:52 am

[quote="TDCJTalk"]Points System has been enabled. Members earn points for various actions such as creating new topics, replying to topics, the number of words in a topic or post, the number of characters in a topic or post.

There is also a lottery every 24 hours for 100,000 points.

Points can be redeemed for VIP status and other items in the near future.[/quote]

THis would have been pretty fun. Hope y'all get it fixed soon!

TDCJTalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby TDCJTalk » Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:24 am

It will be some time before we are able to implement this feature. We'll announce it when we do.

Return to “TDCJTalk.com News”