Register for an Account NOW

Register for an account now! As part of this closed community for employees of TDCJ, registrations will close from time to time. It's important that you register for access to help the community grow as well.

UPDATE: You are no longer required to use an actual email address. You will miss out on notifications, etc, but when signing up you may use a fake email address. You will gain immediate access to the forums.

Seeking someone to post promotions and reassignments

The main forum for TDCKTalk.com, this is where employees can network, socialize, and get to know each other on any topic.
TDCJTalk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked

Seeking someone to post promotions and reassignments

Postby TDCJTalk » Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:35 pm

If you have access to mainframe and are able to post the promotions and reassignments, we need your help!

You'd need to be able to post them timely. You'll get VIP status on the forum.

Please send me a PM here on the forum for more info!
I own the place, but that doesn't mean I'm perfect. Only one man is perfect and none of us are him.

Ngtrider43
Dreamer
Dreamer

Re: Seeking someone to post promotions and reassignments

Postby Ngtrider43 » Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:52 am

I have mainframe access due to me being the property officer/intake officer at travis

TDCJTalk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Bank: Locked

Re: Seeking someone to post promotions and reassignments

Postby TDCJTalk » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:29 pm

Ngtrider43 wrote:I have mainframe access due to me being the property officer/intake officer at travis

PM me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I own the place, but that doesn't mean I'm perfect. Only one man is perfect and none of us are him.

Return to “The Lobby”