Register for an Account NOW

Register for an account now! As part of this closed community for employees of TDCJ, registrations will close from time to time. It's important that you register for access to help the community grow as well.

UPDATE: You are no longer required to use an actual email address. You will miss out on notifications, etc, but when signing up you may use a fake email address. You will gain immediate access to the forums.

hit Nash and was assessed a minor penalty for

Beto, Boyd, Coffield, Cole, Gurney Transfer Facility, Hodge, Hutchins, Johnston, Michael, C. Moore Transfer Facility, Powledge, Skyview, and Telford Units.
zgr123
Dreamer
Dreamer
Cash on hand: Locked

hit Nash and was assessed a minor penalty for

Postby zgr123 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:14 pm

Manchester, England (SportsNetwork.com) - Manchester City defender Matija Nastasic will miss the next three weeks of action due to a calf injury, the club revealed on Friday. Nastasic was subbed out at halftime of last weekends 6-0 thrashing of Tottenham and sat out Wednesdays Champions League victory over Viktoria Plzen. City manager Manuel Pellegrini said he did not want to rush the defender back into the squad for Sundays match against Swansea City, while fellow defender Vincent Kompany is ready to return but will also sit out against the Swans. "Vincent Kompany is fit and he is not ready to play on Sunday but I think next week he will be without any problems," said the Chilean boss. "Nastasic needs more time to recover - I think three weeks more." Shayne Gostisbehere Flyers Jersey . Goodell said in an ESPN Radio interview Monday (http://es.pn/1gkbauy ) that participants played harder and made the game very competitive. Goodell says he had fun watching the game Sunday and thinks fans did, too. Jakub Voracek Flyers Jersey Authentic . Coach Jorge Sampaoli resisted naming any major surprises in the list published Tuesday at the site of Chiles football association. Chile is pinning its hopes on the recovery of Vidal. http://www.hockeyflyersauthentic.com/andrew-macdonald-jersey/ . Lineup news, Fantasy and more in Scott Cullen’s Statistically Speaking. HEROES St. Louis Blues – After rolling the San Jose Sharks for seven goals, for the second time in a week, the Blues have a bunch of players on hot streaks. Sean Couturier Flyers Jersey . HEROES Alex Ovechkin – Scored a pair of goals in Washington’s 4-0 win over Pittsburgh. With 13 goals in the past 13 games, Ovechkin now has 29 goals on the season to lead the league. Brian Propp Flyers Jersey Authentic . Early in the first period, Stuart pinched in from the blue line, hit Nash and was assessed a minor penalty for elbowing. Nash remained in the game for the rest of the first period, but did not return for the second.Hibernian manager Alan Stubbs was perplexed by referee Alan Muirs decision not to award his side a penalty in the 2-2 draw with Falkirk. The controversy occurred after 71 minutes in the Championship promotion play-off, with Hibs leading the game 2-1, when Falkirk defender David McCracken rolled on the ball with his hand inside the box when he slid in to challenge John McGinn.Hibernian had rallied after falling behind to a Lee Miller goal with Liam Henderson and Darren McGregor both hitting the target for the hosts, and a successful penalty would have virtually guaranteed advantage ahead of the play-off second leg at Falkirk on Friday. The Bairns ensured the fixture between the teams ended tied for the fourth time in five games when substitute Bob McHugh scored 10 minutes from the end.But Stubbs frustration was compounded when Muir, who has been at the centre of several major penalty claims in the last year, confirmed he had a clear view of the incident.ddddddddddddnd the Hibs boss believes the time has come for match officials to clarify their calls in public.I am a bit at a loss for words, Stubbs said. I dont think anyone means to get it wrong but when its so obvious, its very surprising that it hasnt been given. Its a huge call.The ref told me hes seen it. Why didnt he give it? If he saw it then I think everyone in the stadium knew it was a penalty. He has admitted he saw him touch it. This is why I think the referee should explain it. You just want them to get these big calls right. You ask for consistency but you want them to get it consistently right. Also See: Hibs fixtures Hibs stats Scottish Champ table Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Return to “Region 2”