Register for an Account NOW

Register for an account now! As part of this closed community for employees of TDCJ, registrations will close from time to time. It's important that you register for access to help the community grow as well.

UPDATE: You are no longer required to use an actual email address. You will miss out on notifications, etc, but when signing up you may use a fake email address. You will gain immediate access to the forums.

Tapatalk Enabled

News about TDCJTalk.com! Go here to find the latest info on the online community for Texas Department of Criminal Justice employees and their families
TDCJTalk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked

Tapatalk Enabled

Postby TDCJTalk » Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:41 am

We have enabled Tapatalk, the forum software for your iPhone or Android device. If you want to use the forums using the app on your phone, it is a nice user experience. Of course, the forum loads perfectly in your phone's regular web browser too if that is what you want.
I own the place, but that doesn't mean I'm perfect. Only one man is perfect and none of us are him.

MightyMe
Dreamer
Dreamer

Re: Tapatalk Enabled

Postby MightyMe » Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:59 am

Tapatalk is a pretty good app. If not for it, I probably wouldn't use forums as much.

TDCJTalk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Bank: Locked

Postby TDCJTalk » Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:54 am

Both our iOS and Android apps have been submitted to the app stores. Should be available in a couple of weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using TDCJTalk.com mobile app
I own the place, but that doesn't mean I'm perfect. Only one man is perfect and none of us are him.

FieldBoss01
Dreamer
Dreamer

Postby FieldBoss01 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:21 pm

Awesome news!

Sent from my iPhone using [url=https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=89154]TDCJTalk.com mobile app[/url]

FieldBoss01
Dreamer
Dreamer

Postby FieldBoss01 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:22 pm

Awesome news!

Sent from my iPhone using [url=https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=89154]TDCJTalk.com mobile app[/url]

Return to “TDCJTalk.com News”